- L-arginine helps to produce keratin, helps to minimize disease-related hair loss by enhancing immune function and protects the hair from the damaging effects of hair colouring and bleaching.
- L-cysteine is a major component of keratin, reduces the symptoms of androgenic alopecia and as the precursor to L-glutathione indirectly assists with the protection of hair follicles from oxidative stress.
- L-methionine is a further major component of keratin, a vital for the synthesis of the precursor to collagen called pro-collagen, it helps to protect the hair follicles from oxidative stress and slows the greying of hair and hair thinning.
- L-Lysine helps to stimulate collagen to repair damaged hair. Hair follicles also require lysine to properly function. Research has conclusively shown that hair loss can be reduced with lysine supplementation
- Glycine is not only important for the digestive and central nervous systems, but also helps to produce collagen.
- Proline is a non-essential amino acid helps to produce collagen and cartilage, as well as maintaining muscle tissues.
Arginine and Methionine help cure Arthritis by reducing inflammation and repairing the joints
N-Acetyl-Cysteine helps control inflammation in the body
Cartilage, which is a critical component of joints consists of a large proportion of sulphur. Methionine is a sulphur containing amino acid, which critically promotes the development of cartilage tissue. It is therefore one of the most important and effective in the diet therapy of arthritis.
Research has demonstrated that methionine supplementation shows effects comparable to those of conventional anti-inflammatory drugs after four weeks. The supplementation of methionine has no negative side effects.To optimise the metabolism of methionine it should be taken with vitamin B12 and folic acid.
Arginine supports the immune system and can promote the healing of inflammatory processes. In addition, arginine improves circulation and therefore helps the transfer of micronutrients throughout the body and to the joints.
click to read the article
The amino acid L-arginine is considered the most precious of them all.
L-arginine is the key building block in the Nitrogen-Monoxide (NO) molecule, which helps to control relaxation of arteries and therefore the rate of blood flow throughout the body.
The 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded to a team of scientists led by Dr. Louis J. Ignarro, who’s research demonstrated the importance of NO and the vast amount of health benefits to the human body caused by improved circulation. Dr Ignarro published his findings in the best-selling book “NO More Heart Disease”.
The vast health benefits caused by improved circulation are in summary:
- More blood flow meansbettersupply of nutrients and disposal of metabolic waste throughout the system. This enhances virtually all systems in the body including immunity, energy, reproduction, digestion and so forth.
- L-arginine can significantly improve male potency due to its central role in the regulation of blood flow. This requires 3,000 – 5,000mg per day of pharmaceutical grade L-arginine according to several studies. Research has now found that pine bark extract enhances this effect further by catalysing the rate of NO production, reducing inflammation and promoting arterial blood wall health and elasticity
- Enhanced production of human growth hormone (HGH), which is known as the anti-ageing hormoneArginine protects the hair from the damaging effects of hair colouring and bleaching and stimulates the growth of hair by increasing blood flow in the scalp ensuring a constant supply of valuable nutrients.
- Improved energy and nutrient supply increase performance during and faster recovery after exercise. The long term effect is a change in “body composition” as muscle tissue increases fat tissue decreases.The resultis a large number of health benefits such as better confidence caused by an overall favourable and attractive body shape, better joint support, more elastic arteries and so on.
- Reduced risk of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) and heart attack. CHD is normally caused by narrowing or complete blockage of the coronary arteries called atherosclerosis. Increased NO levels significantly reduce the risk of atherosclerosis.
- More effective treatment of Tinnitus. Treatments have been released, which aid the natural healing following a sudden loss of hearing. Suitable products can mostly be found in online pharmacies.
- Osteoarthritis: L-arginine can also be used for a general, supportive treatment of weak blood vessels and atherosclerosis.
All seven applications of L-arginine have in common that there are no known side-effects provided the supplement is produced to pharmaceutical grade.
The Super-Antioxidant L-Glutathione(GSH) protects your body from free radicals
read the article
Glutathione is a linear tripeptide. This means it is built out of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine and L-glycine. It is a particularly strong antioxidant and protects cells from damage caused by free radicals.
L-glutathione is critical for the organism and plays a central role in many metabolic processes.
Glutathione is able to prevent oxidation of lipids (important fats such as Omega-3 fatty acids), proteins and most importantly nucleid acids, which are central to the process of cell division and therefore growth.
Glutathione is therefore central to the human body’s ability to grow and maintain healthy tissue, in other words, its ability to stay young.
Due to its strong antioxidant properties L-glutathione supports the quality of sperm and hence male virility.
A large number of research studies investigating the importance of Glutathione for the immune system and for cancer patients have been conducted with promising results.